What is the 2021 Honda CR-V Towing Capacity?
The 2021 Honda CR-V towing capacity tops out at 1,500 pounds, and you’ll also be able to carry a payload of up to 850 pounds in your cargo bay! Of course, all this barely scratches the surface of what makes the CR-V so compelling. Explore its performance capabilities with our team before you get behind the wheel.
What Can a Honda CR-V Tow?
The Honda CR-V towing capacity is more than sufficient to meet the needs of most weekend warriors and casual vacationers. When you head out on your next road trip, your Honda CR-V will be able to tow any of the following:
- Lightweight teardrop campers
- ATVs and jet skis
- Small fishing boats
- Canoes and kayaks
- Small open utility trailers
Other Honda CR-V Towing Features
You know that this SUV’s maximum capacity reaches up to 1,500 pounds, but how much can the Honda CR-V tow confidently? The following safety and performance features empower you make full use of your compact SUV’s towing capabilities:
- Real-Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™: When power is directed to each wheel, you’ll be much less vulnerable to a loss of traction or control.
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control: This feature monitors your traction and makes adjustments to help you corner more effectively and tackle curves without concern.
- Hill Start Assist: Hill Start Assist reduces the risks associated with parking on steep inclines. It holds the brake as you move your foot to the gas pedal and start to accelerate.
- Brake Assist: This technology activates the full power of your braking system in the event of an emergency–even if you don’t manage to push the pedal all the way to the floor.
Although the Honda CR-V Hybrid is not equipped for towing, you can still use its massive cargo bay to transport all kinds of cargo through Cedar Park and Georgetown.
How Can You Access the Honda CR-V Tow Hitch?
The Honda CR-V tow hitch is just one of its many standard features. Although there isn’t a specific Honda CR-V towing package, you’ll receive each of the following in any model:
- Retaining pin & clip
- Trailer hitch ball (2-inch or 1⅞-inch)
- Trailer hitch harness
Your Honda CR-V Towing Adventure Starts at Round Rock Honda!
We want you to feel empowered when you’re ready to start towing with your new Honda CR-V! Contact us or give us a call at Call sales Phone Number512-572-5828 with any questions. Also explore scheduling a test drive in one of our new models! We’re easy to reach from anywhere near Round Rock or Leander.
More from Round Rock Honda
The 2022 Honda Pilot is here to help you take on Cedar Park adventures. It features a technologically advanced interior to keep you comfortable and connected on your drives. Not to mention it provides a fresh palette of colors so that you can configure your perfect new Honda Pilot setup. But, can the Honda Pilot tow a camper? The answer is yes! The 2022 Honda Pilot towing figures can reach up to 5,000 pounds when properly equipped.
The 2022 Honda Civic Sedan has only just been released, but it’s already distinguished itself as one of the most stylish compact cars on the road today. Explore the 2022 Honda Civic colors to find the perfect paint and the perfect upholstery for your adventures in Cedar Park and Georgetown! We’ve laid out everything you…
There’s a lot to love in the 2021 Honda Accord, but the new Honda Accord colors just might be the first thing you notice about this one-of-a-kind sedan. There are eight Accord color options to choose from this year, and the newly expanded array now includes Sonic Grey Pearl—a light blue-tinted grey that…